This is the archive of the official newsletter from the Republican Office of the NH House of Representatives for 2020-2021. When a new edition is sent out, it will automatically appear here.
HOW TO READ AND SHARE
Be sure to click on the TITLE of each article to read in full and use the SHARE buttons for just that article.
- New Hampshire State Rep Quits GOP Over COVID-19 Vaccine Policies September 18, 2021
- Veterans Drawing for Seat with Congressman Dan Crenshaw June 24, 2021
- Emergency Powers Dispute Threatens Budget Deal June 17, 2021
- Unvaccinated Students at High School Prom “Numbered” with a Sharpie – Tracked All Night June 16, 2021
- Windham Update June 16, 2021
- Response to Rep. Woodcock’s Speech to Remove Mottos “Live Free or Die” and “In God We Trust” June 16, 2021
- NH House Freedom Caucus Press Release on HB 417 June 16, 2021
- Conway Residents – You Voted for Incoherent Babble? June 16, 2021
- Frank Edelblut on Critical Race Theory June 15, 2021
- Dem Rep Suggests NH Motto May Cause Teen Suicide as House Dems Reject ‘Live Free or Die’ Displays June 15, 2021
- Congressman Crenshaw Coming to New Hampshire June 15, 2021
- I Never Cared… May 8, 2021